Refund & Rescheduling Policy
Thank you for buying our online programs. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training (Online/Offline)
- Nordic Academy, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Nordic Academy cancels a program, 100% refund will be paid to the students (not applicable to Nordic PRO programs).
- If a cancellation is done by a student 7 days or more, prior to the event, 10% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the student (not applicable to Nordic PRO programs).
If a cancellation is done by a student 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made (not applicable to Nordic PRO programs).
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Classroom Training
- The refund request will not be accepted if you have attended the online classroom training for more than 1 day’s session or you have access course material from the learning portal.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 20 working days of receipt of the refund request.
- No refund will be provided on discounted courses.
- If the student doesn’t turn up on the given schedule then no refund will be provided.
- Raise refund requests within 7 days of commencement of the first session. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the program will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- In the case of refund, taxes amount will not be refunded.
Course Rescheduling Policy
In case Nordic Academy reschedules the training event, the options available to the student are:
- 100% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the student’s schedule.
- The student would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience on any date of scheduled training, subject to the availability.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a student wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of 72 hours for online training or 5 days for offline training, 10% of registration fee will be charged.
Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats for all types of training we offer.
If the request of rescheduling is received within 72 hours or less for online and 4 days or less for offline, no refund will be made to the student.
504 Tower 2, PS Srijan Corporate Park,
Sector V, Salt lake